Kassiopi Bay Hotel In Corfu | Rooms in Corfu
Access to the island of Corfu is very easy and can be done in many ways.
1) BY TAXI or MINIBUS
The easiest way to come to Kassiopi Bay is certainly by taxi.We “ ll be very happy to arrange your transfer from and to the airport by taxi or mini bus. Please don’t hasitate to ask it ,if you wish , by email email@example.com It will be great pleasure to help our clients. You always pay the taxi driver and you” ll have the lowest price.You can also easily find a taxi in Corfu even in the highest season (end of July – end of August) without having to pre-arrange a booking.Just outside the terminal building of the airport, a long taxi rank is located - 24hours/day - waiting to transfer you all around Corfu.
There are usually fixed fares for specific destinations, nevertheless it is always a good idea to confirm the fare before setting off.
Taxi Transfer Cost:
Corfu Airport - Kassiopi: about 60 euros (50 minutes transfer time),for summer 2016
For summer 2017 we “ ll know the taxi cost from January.The price will be very simmilar .
Charges are payable to the driver upon arrival at the requested destination. Return taxi transfers can be booked in advance or anytime during the holiday by phone. The taxi picks up for the return journey approximately 3 hours before the check-in.Each taxi is licensed to carry up to 4 people (including children) and luggage.Taxis are never shared with others unless you ask for it. In this case, the total cost should remain the shame (as long as the total number of guests is up to 4 people).
The taxi driver will be waiting for you outside baggage claim holding a sign with your name and travel information
ADVICE: Generally, when searching on internet for taxi or minibus rentals, be careful with some companies which charge very high rates without offering something different than all others do.
When your group is over 4 people or if you want to travel more comfortable in a larger vehicle, then the best idea is to book a minibus.
Minibus transfer cost: Depends on the persons.Please ask us by email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange the transfer in the best price.
2) BY CAR (DRIVING YOURSELF)
Free car-parking is provided to all guests of Kassiopi Bay.
You can also hire a car at the airport and drive by yourself to Kassiopi.
Plenty of car rental companies which operate at Corfu Airport can be found on the internet. In case you are coming at Kassiopi Bay for first time, please have a look at the following instructions.
DRIVING TO KASSIOPI - SOME BASIC INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE DRIVER
Corfu Town (Airport) – Kassiopi: 36 km
After you leave the airport, turn right.
After a couple of minutes you will be at the beginning of Garitsa Bay and the sea will be on your right.
Follow the main street and after you pass the gate of the castle, the square etc, you will soon pass by the central port of Corfu island.
Keep driving on the main street until you see signs directing you "to Kassiopi' and other central resorts. Follow the signs and in about an hour you will be at Kassiopi.
There is no way you will be lost as northeast side of Corfu is the most popular destination on the island.
A few meters after you enter Kassiopi, you will meet the local square of the village
At that point, turn right, towards Kassiopi port .
In just a few seconds you will meet the Port .Turn left and following the only road which is by the sea. This road leads towards to Kassiopi Bay after about 200 metres.
Rent a car/Boat : we have chooce the best local travel office for your service, we offer new cars full incurance at the Best price ! *
* you can request the above services by email at email@example.com
* Book with Confidence: Every hotel reservation booked through our web site is guaranteed to have the best rate publicly available on the Internet worldwide All prices on the kassiopibay.com website are per room for your entire stay and are displayed including VAT and all other taxes (subject to change of such taxes), unless stated differently on our website or the confirmation email.
* Online Reservation Guarantee: By securing your online reservation with a credit card, you are eligible for our Reservations Guarantee. If your reservation cannot be honoured, the host hotel will provide a room at, and transportation to, another convenient and comparable hotel, and pay for telephone calls to notify family of the lodging change. The host hotel will also pay the full cost of the first night's lodging rate, plus tax. Any advance deposit will be refunded.
* No Booking Fees: Our service is free of charge. Unlike many other parties, we will not charge you for our service or add any additional (reservation) fees to the room rate.
* Privacy: Kassiopi Bay hotel uses high ethical standards and respects your privacy. Save for disclosures required by law in any relevant jurisdiction and the disclosure of your name, email address and your credit card details for completing your booking with the relevant hotel of your choice, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent.
* Credit Card Safety: Hotel requires credit card details in order to guarantee your reservation.All payments are made using cards processed through the electronic payment platform "Alpha e-Commerce" of Alpha Bank and use encryption with TLS 1.1 protocol encryption 128-bit (Secure Sockets Layer - SSL). Encryption is a way of coding the information until it reaches its recipient, who will be able to decode it using the appropriate key
Please Note: As exchange rates may fluctuate from the time a reservation is made until the actual stay, the confirmed rate is guaranteed in the hotel's base currency.
Cancellations Policy / Πολιτική Ακύρωσης: A)If you cancel your booking 60 days before arrival the deposit is refunded.Charging Policy: Your reservation is considered valid after payment of the advance.The remaining amount is paid to the hotel after your arrival